Upcoming events

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Upcoming events
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I wanted to update everyone on what I am doing.  Things went very well
last week at the training class in Atlanta.  We had 13 people, and the
Big Nerd Ranch ran a first-class event, very well organized.  The
classes went smoothly and everyone got a lot out of it.

I am heading to Tokyo in 9 hours, and will be speaking at JPUG, to SRA
customers, and at Net&Com.  I leave on Feb 7 to speak at FOSDEM in
Brussels.  Please, if you are in Europe and can make it to FOSDEM,
please come. We have lots of nice talks planned
(http://candle.pha.pa.us/fosdem/).

I have read most of my email, haven't addressed any patches.  Assuming I
have good connectivity in Tokyo, I will catch up on email and get
patches in the queue and applied.

Someone has requested I go to Beijing, China at the end of February, and
I agreed to visit.  I will post more information as I get it.  I have
also accepted a speaking engagement in Mexico for September at an open
source conference --- again, more information as I get it.  There is
also the possibility of a talk in Malaysia in July, but nothing it
definite on that yet.

Peter Eisentraut asked if I wanted to man a booth and speak at Cbit.  I
have heard it is really crowded and hard to get to, so I am thinking of
skipping that.  Any comments?