pgsql-server/ /configure /configure.in onfig/c ...

От petere@postgresql.org (Peter Eisentraut - PostgreSQL)
Тема pgsql-server/ /configure /configure.in onfig/c ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    petere@postgresql.org    03/01/28 16:57:12

Modified files:
    .              : configure configure.in
    config         : c-compiler.m4 c-library.m4

Log message:
    Factor out the code that detects the long long int snprintf format into a
    separate macro.  Also add support for %I64d which is the way on Windows.

    The code that checks for the 64-bit int type now gives more reasonable
    results when cross-compiling: In that case we just take the compiler's
    information and trust that the arithmetic works.  Disabling int64 is too
    pessimistic.