pg_dump: Attempt to lock table "contexthelp" failed.

От Zengfa Gao
Тема pg_dump: Attempt to lock table "contexthelp" failed.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, all:

I am trying to run pg_dump remotely:

On one system, PgSQL 7.2.1 is running on Redhat 7.3
system. On another system, I run following script:

!/bin/sh
export PGPASSWORD=ZVCfH6sFtHW
pg_dump -h pgql_hostname -U myuser mydatabase >
mydumpfile

I got following errors:

pg_dump: Attempt to lock table "contexthelp" failed.
ERROR:  LOCK TABLE: permission denied

This script works fine if I change pgsql_hostname to
localhost.

Also I can run following script remote. So the
permission setting of PgSQL should be fine.

  psql -h pgql_hostname -U myuser mydatabase

Can someone give me help here?

Thanks for your help!

Zengfa