Re: Logging of queryies

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Logging of queryies
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I assume you are using log_duration.  Yes, that does produce quite a bit
of output.  In fact, you need log_statement and log_pid at the same time
so you can figure out the query that had that duration, and that can
really fill the logs.

We could change log_duration to take a time in milliseconds rather than
just be a boolean, and print the duration _only_ if it was longer than
the specified number of milliseconds.  Not sure what value we would use
to have it always print the duration, assuming 0 means off, or if we use
0 for always print, that values would we use for off, -1?

Another feature would be to print the query if log_statement was not
already true.  How does that sound?