Re: domain check constraint syntax problem for 7.4

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: domain check constraint syntax problem for 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 00:01:04 -0500, Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca> wrote:
> They work the same as table constraints with in-line declaration (no
> comma).

OK. But the documentation implies there is a comma, so it should probably
get chenged then.

This is from the create domain documentation:
CREATE DOMAIN domainname [AS] data_type   [ DEFAULT default_expr ]   [ constraint [, ... ] ]

I would have expected the last line to be:   [ constraint [ ... ] ]
if there weren't supposed to be commas.

Thanks for the help.