Patch for pgtclsh

От Andrew Klimov
Тема Patch for pgtclsh
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin

Thank you, Jason!

>See attached for a Cygwin specified solution.  Obviously, a real >patch
>would need to be generalized to not affected other platforms.
>
>Jason

This patch is against CVS,isn't it?I don't have CVS version of PgSQL, so, should I do the following:

?1.Place this file(suppose pgtclsh.patch) to /usr/src/postgresql-7.1.3

??2 . Then go to /usr/src/postgresql-7.1.3/src/  and type

patch -p0 < /usr/src/postgresql-7.1.3/pgtclsh.patch

Please, correct me if I wrong in smth.

Thanks in advance, Andrew.

Do you Yahoo!?