Re: Postgres 7.3 from source --with-tcl : Errors again...

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: Postgres 7.3 from source --with-tcl : Errors again...
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
SLao,

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 02:03:51AM -0500, S. L. wrote:
> I do appreciate your (huge!) effort for fixing a clean port to cygwin.

Thanks.

> >BTW, what is "Makefile/Makefile.tcldefs"?
> It's a shortcut (SIC) for "Makefile and/or Makefile.tcldefs".

Doh!  I thought it was a full pathname.

Is it a Tcl/Tk file?  I cannot find it under the PostgreSQL source tree:

    $ # cd to top of PostgreSQL source tree
    $ find . -name Makefile.tcldefs
    $

> To be honest, my main intention was to point you back to the cygwin's
> tcltk last release announcement and to quicken you to join Chuck's
> replies to cgf.

See below...

> As you maintain 2 large ports to cygwin, both depending on tcltk
> (python and postgresql)

I'm still wondering why I did this to myself. :,)

> I thought you didn't push enough hard cgf about the remaining problems
> of his port.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, one has to choose their battles.

Jason