Re: Win32 port

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Win32 port
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jan is working on the port and should be posting it to the patches list
in the next few days.  After that, we will all look over the patch, port
it from 7.2.1 to CVS HEAD, and make improvements before applying to CVS
HEAD.

Stay subscribed to hackers and you will see all the activity as soon as
it starts.

Also, Patrick is working on reviewing PITR so that is moving ahead as
well.

Viacheslav N Tararin wrote:
> Hi.
> Where I can download sources of win32 port?
> Can I help for win32 port?
> Thanks.

Pennsylvania19073

Сообщение: Re: Generate user/group sysids from a sequence?
Сообщение: Re: Generate user/group sysids from a sequence?