Re: Driver Frustration// Perl DBI

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Driver Frustration// Perl DBI
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Cheryl,

> I'm working with Postgresql to implement a DB on the Web.
> After discovering that Dreamweaver UD 4 does not support Posgres, even
> thought I'm running Postgresql through an ODBC, I went on to Perl.
>
> The latest Perl DBI interface I can find on CPAN is dated 1998 and is for
> PostGre95.
>
> Is there an up to date Perl DBI for Postgresql? When can I find it? (it's
> NOT in CPAN!).

The reccommended module for Postgres is DBD::Pg, although the outdated DBI
module will work for simple queries (as I have used it extensively for simple
data transfers).

I'm not sure what the status of the DBD::Pg driver is; here's the project:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/dbdpg/projdisplay.php

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions