Re: 7.3.1 New install, large queries are slow

От jasiek@klaster.net
Тема Re: 7.3.1 New install, large queries are slow
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Tom said:
> datatype mismatch that prevents the index from being used.  What are the
> datatypes of d.batchid and b.batchid, exactly?  If they're not the same,
> either make them the same or add an explicit coercion to the query, like
>     WHERE d.batchid = b.batchid::typeof_d_batchid

It can be source of problem. I found in one of Roman's mail, that
batchid is declared as int8 in master table and as int4 in detail table.
Regards,
Tomasz Myrta

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: 7.3.1 New install, large queries are slow
От: "Roman Fail"
Сообщение: Re: 7.3.1 New install, large queries are slow