Re: XP Home problems

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: XP Home problems
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 11:38:47PM -0800, Wim Kerkhoff wrote:
> Some people have been reporting problems with setting up PostgreSQL on
> XP Home edition. While setting up an XP Home system as a min-server /
> development station, I ran into lots of strange things. I ended up
> giving up and switching to Windows 2000.

In November 2002, there were some efforts to get to the bottom of the XP
Home issues:

    http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-cygwin/2002-11/msg00037.php

Unfortunately, the archives "lost" the attached remainder of this
thread.

Note that I have no access to XP Home or Pro.  So, I cannot update my
README until those with access provide the needed information.  Any help
will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason