Re: PostgreSQL site, put up or shut up?

От Kevin Brown
Тема Re: PostgreSQL site, put up or shut up?
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL site, put up or shut up?  (greg@turnstep.com)
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Copeland wrote:
> I guess I don't understand the problem.  The ads are very small and
> completely innocuous.  Why would anyone care?  Who's complaining and
> why?

When I loaded the new site for the first time (after the ads were
placed there), the ads stalled the loading process until I simply got
fed up, hit the "stop" button, and told my browser to ignore all
images from the server the ads were coming from.

I have no problem with ads being put there, but they should load at
least as fast as the rest of the site.  They do so currently, but not
always, it seems...

--
Kevin Brown                          kevin@sysexperts.com