Re: Demo System...

От Christoph Dalitz
Тема Re: Demo System...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:01:10 -0800
From: "Ian Harding" <ianh@tpchd.org>

> I have been interested in "bootable all in-RAM" distributions of open source
> unix-like operating systems because they are a way to "Stick it to The Man"
> and run my favorite operating system on The Man's system.

The Knoppix Distribution should do what you need. See
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/
I have heard that it ingeniously detects all hardware automatically,
so a demonstration should be possible anywhere.

You can individually order a distribution with particular software
packages (eg. PostgreSQL + PerlDBI etc.) directly from Knoppix.

Hope this helps,

Christoph Dalitz

От: Mike Benoit
Сообщение: Re: Planner making poor choices?
От: Darko Prenosil
Сообщение: Re: if exists ...