Re: dropping user doesn't erase his rights.

От Hubert depesz Lubaczewski
Тема Re: dropping user doesn't erase his rights.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 11:21:56AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Difficult to do, when those privileges might be recorded in databases
> you're not even connected to at the time of the drop.

I belive it would be pretty difficult, but leaving it "just like that"
creates ssecurity breach (imagine someone droping user, beliving that
everytinh is o.k.), than someone else creates different user but with
keeping unused sysid (this might be the case with system users and
keeping system user-id with database user-id the same) - which happens
to be "not unused". i'm not sure if i'm clear about it.

depesz

--=20
hubert depesz lubaczewski                          http://www.depesz.pl/
>  wynajm=EA mieszkanie - 60 metr=F3w, 3 pokoje, piast=F3w - od lutego (po =
  <
-=3D>       remoncie) interesuje ci=EA - napisz: depesz@depesz.pl        <=
=3D-