pgsql-server/src backend/libpq/Tag: backend/li ...

От momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Тема pgsql-server/src backend/libpq/Tag: backend/li ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    03/01/08 18:18:35

Modified files:
    src/backend/libpq: Tag: REL7_3_STABLE be-secure.c
    src/interfaces/libpq: Tag: REL7_3_STABLE fe-secure.c

Log message:
    The second was that renegotiation was just plain broken.  I can't
    believe I didn't notice this before -- once 64k was sent to/from the
    server the client would crash.  Basicly, in 7.3 the server SSL code set
    the initial state to "about to renegotiate" without actually starting
    the renegotiation.  In addition, the server and client didn't properly
    handle the SSL_ERROR_WANT_(READ|WRITE) error.  This is fixed in the
    second patch.

    Nathan Mueller