pgsql-server/src backend/libpq/be-secure.c int ...

От momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Тема pgsql-server/src backend/libpq/be-secure.c int ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    03/01/08 17:56:58

Modified files:
    src/backend/libpq: be-secure.c
    src/interfaces/libpq: fe-secure.c

Log message:
    I was playing around with 7.3.1 and found some more SSL problems.  The
    first, that I missed when checking over 7.3.1, was that the client
    method was switched to SSLv23 along with the server.  The SSLv23 client
    method does SSLv2 by default, but can also understand SSLv3.  In our
    situation the SSLv2 backwords compatibility is really only needed on the
    server.  This is the first patch.

    The last thing is that I found a way for the server to understand SSLv2
    HELLO messages (sent by pre-7.3 clients) but then get them to talk
    SSLv3.  This is the last one.

    Nathan Mueller