Re: [ADMIN] pgdb.py is still wrong in Postgres 7.3.1 rpm

От D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Тема Re: [ADMIN] pgdb.py is still wrong in Postgres 7.3.1 rpm
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Tuesday 07 January 2003 23:12, Tom Lane wrote:
> "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@druid.net> writes:
> > I'm not sure what is being asked for here.
>
> We'd like to put the typlen fix into the REL7_3_STABLE CVS branch.
> Also any other post-7.3 fixes that you consider appropriate for 7.3.2
> (ie, important, low-risk fixes).

I also just fixed that file again.  As someone else just pointed out, we need
to return None instead of -1 there.

> If you're not comfortable enough with CVS-munging to want to touch
> branches other than HEAD, Bruce or I can handle it for you.  Just let
> us know exactly which changes should be back-patched.

Sure.  Just that one and the one I just made I think.  Other things were
mainly feature additions.  If you can tell me what the process is or point me
to the relevant docs I can do this myself in the future.  I want to walk
softly here because I know that different projects have different rules and
methods for these sorts of things.