Re: [GENERAL] Have people taken a look at pgdiff yet?

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Have people taken a look at pgdiff yet?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 07 January 2003 12:40, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Justin Clift writes:
> > Just found out that the "pgdiff" utility (the one for comparing two
> > different PostgreSQL database's) was released and uploaded to
> > SourceForge in November:

> A diff utility with a mandatory GUI frontend through a webserver is
> positively the most bizarre thing I have ever heard of.

No, AOLserver is just that good at database connectivity.... :-)  And it makes
a great development environment for various db utilities.  Although the
pgdiff people might should mention the need on their summary page....

I've heard of more bizarre things, though.....
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio