Re: Threads

От Kaare Rasmussen
Тема Re: Threads
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Umm.  No.  User or system level threads, the statement is true.  If a
> thread kills over, the process goes with it.  Furthermore, on Win32

Hm. This is a database system. If one of the backend processes dies
unexpectedly, I'm not sure I would trust the consistency and state of the
others.

Or maybe I'm just being chicken.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk

От: Dan Langille
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] v7.3.1 Bundled and Released ...