New Patch for streaming result sets, now Nicks last patch incorporated

От Patric Bechtel
Тема New Patch for streaming result sets, now Nicks last patch incorporated
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Hello committers,

here's a new version of my patch. I oversaw a new version of
Nick's patch here in this list, so I "re"merged our two
patches.
Hope it will be applied soon... :-)

My CVS is a bit braindead, so I needed to send the missing
files as single files.
the PG*ResultSet.java files belong to org/postgresql,
the
Jdbc<X>RefCursorResultSet.java files belong into
org/postgresql/jdbc<X>

tia

Patric

Вложения