Bug #858: bitfromint4 not present in 7.3.1

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Bug #858: bitfromint4 not present in 7.3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Andrew Goldsmith (andrew.goldsmith@telstra.com) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
bitfromint4 not present in 7.3.1

Long Description
I have installed a copy of PostgreSQL 7.3.1 from src on my Debian/Linux system.  The bitfromint4 function is no longer
recognised,e.g. when trying to call from psql command line:
test=# select bitfromint4(4);
ERROR:  Function bitfromint4(integer) does not exist
        Unable to identify a function that satisfies the given argument types
        You may need to add explicit typecasts

Based on passed bug reports this was a known problem with 7.3b2
[http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2002-10/msg00595.php]and doesn't seem to have been resolved for the
releasedversion.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report