Re: Bug #857: [7.3] Attribute oid not found in a temporary table

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Bug #857: [7.3] Attribute oid not found in a temporary table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
This is a known problem with 7.3.X.  It doesn't create an oid column as
part of SELECT INTO ....

We have a TODO item:

    * Fix SELECT ... INTO and CREATE TABLE AS to have appopriate OID column

so this will be fixed, hopefully in 7.4.  We couldn't fix it in 7.3.X
without causing more serious problems.  If you specify the oid column as
part of the SELECT INTO, it will take the oid from the original table
and put it in your new table.  Does that help you?