Re: why we need both the collector & buffer process

От William.Jiang
Тема Re: why we need both the collector & buffer process
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
ofbuffer process <p>pgstat_min():this function is to do the job of  getting information from the buffer process and
writingthem to the file . and this is the main body of collector process. <p>Any function else to do the checkpoint
style="BORDER-LEFT:#1010ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">William.Jiang wrote:<br />> <br />>
codeand I am wondering why we need two<br />> processes to do the work. I think one process can work as<br />>
/>BruceMomjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us<br />pgman@candle.pha.pa.us | (610) 359-1001<br />+ If your life is a hard
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/?http://ad.cn.doubleclick.net/clk;4983632;7740969;c?http://www.ibm.com/cn/promotion/optin/reg.shtml">"IBM优惠价特权,谁先来谁先得!"</a>