Bug #853: Software unavailable on any US mirror

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Bug #853: Software unavailable on any US mirror
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Glenn Horton-Smith (gas@general.krl.caltech.edu) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
Software unavailable on any US mirror

Long Description
This is not a bug with PostgreSQL as such, but a major annoyance in that it seems to be impossible to get the software
atall at present.  The "v7.3.1", "latest", and "old" directories are all empty on all mirrors I've checked since
Wednesday. It's not clear how to report a problem with the mirrors, so I have resorted to this mechanism.  Hope someone
canvector this to the right place.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report