Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: v7.3.1 tar ready ... please check it ...
Дата
What else needs to be done for 7.3.1?  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
'K, I'm going to remove the tar files ... Bruce, can you go through these
and get them fixed up?

Peter, I have to take part of the blame away from Tom ... I'm on the road
tomrorow afternoon to Ontario, and won't be back online until *late* Fri,
so we kinda rushed it all ...

Tom, we tried ... I'll do up the tar ball on Friday, if everyone can tak
the next day and a bit to make sure we haven't missed anything?