Re: Disabling the printStackTrace

От Rainer Klute
Тема Re: Disabling the printStackTrace
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
>I don't want that, every time I got an exception from psql, the client driver
>is printing it on the stderr (i think, or maybe on stdout). For me is just
>enough to catch it and display the appropriate message in the Logger or maybe
>a JDialog. :o)

You can use some static methods in the System class to reassign
err, out or in to alternate streams:

static void setErr(PrintStream err)

static void setIn(InputStream in)

static void setOut(PrintStream out)

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  Körner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423