Re: SCO Openserver supported in 7.3.1

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: SCO Openserver supported in 7.3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have worked with Shibashish Satpathy to add support for SCO Openserver
> 5.0.4 using gcc in 7.3.1.  The port was accomplished via a small change
> to template/sco. Seeing as it was an unsupported platform, this is a
> no-risk change, because now it _does_ work.

Let me add something.  I worked with Shibashish via Yahoo chat, and it
was a very efficient way to do it. I am not sure if we could have done
it via email.  Chat is good for most interative processes.

I now have access to +10 regular hackers posters, and this makes things
easier when we want to knock ideas around in a more interactive way.

My chat addresses are:AIM    bmomjianICQ    151255111Yahoo    bmomjianMSN    root@candle.pha.pa.usIRC    bmomjian at
#postgresqlvia EFNet or OpenProjects

Pennsylvania19073