Re: Disabling triggers (was Re: pgsql 7.2.3 crash)

От Kevin Brown
Тема Re: Disabling triggers (was Re: pgsql 7.2.3 crash)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway wrote:
> The second case is usually something like an insert into the employee table
> fires off an email to IT to create a login and security to make a badge.
> Commonly we turn off workflows (by disabling their related triggers) in our
> development and test databases so someone doesn't disable the CEO's login
> when we fire him as part of our testing! I think in this scenario it is
> better to be able to disable the trigger globally ;-)

I think in this scenario it's probably better to not fire the CEO,
gratifying as it may be!  :-)

--
Kevin Brown                          kevin@sysexperts.com

От: "Shridhar Daithankar"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group