Re: IPv6 patch rejected

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: IPv6 patch rejected
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I now have the INETv6 patch working using IPv4 on my machine, and I
don't have IPv6 enabled in my kernel.  Tomorrow, I will review the
entire patch for portability issues, then post it so others can test it.
I am pretty sure it is going to fail if your machine isn't INET6 aware,
which may be many.

Pennsylvania19073