Re: pg_dump 2 gig file size limit on ext3

От Tommi Maekitalo
Тема Re: pg_dump 2 gig file size limit on ext3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

how do you use pg_dump? Versions < 7.3 might not have large file support. But
you can use 'pg_dump db >dump.out'. pg_dump writes to stdout and do not have
to deal with the file itself. This is done by your shell. If your shell have
trouble you should change your shell or use split.

Tommi

--
Dr. Eckhardt + Partner GmbH
http://www.epgmbh.de