Postgresql and Melati

От Tim Pizey
Тема Postgresql and Melati
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

http://Melati.org/ is a web development framework which was
initially developed with Postgresql and all live sites that
I know of use Postgresql, though Melati supports a number of
other jdbc compliant dbs.

The Postgresql jdbc has improved considerably since Melati
was first written, when we had to create a hacked version as
there were problems with ReceiveString and Timestamp.
My problem is that I did not hack the driver, and do not have
the hacked sources, only a jar.

On top of that the driver at some point did not implement
DatabaseMetaData.getIndexInfo
so we created our own.

It now seems that all these problems have been fixed.

Can anyone assure me that this is the case and we can ditch our hacks ?

Yours
Tim Pizey

PS see http://melati.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/org/melati/poem/sql/
and http://melati.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/org/melati/poem/postgresql