Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Lamar Owen wrote:

> However, I seriously question the need in the long term for our sites to be as
> fractured as they are.  Good grief!  We've got advocacy.postgresql.org,
> techdocs.postgresql.org, odbc.postgresql.org, gborg.postgresql.org,
> developer.postgresql.org, jdbc.postgresql.org, etc.  Oh, and we also have
> www.postgresql.org on the side?  I think not.  Oh, and they are fractured in
> their styles -- really, guys, we need a unified style here.

Ummm, actually, we have:

advocacy, techdocs, gborg, developer, archives, jobs

note that altho they are seperate URLs, the end result is going to be that
http://www.postgresql.org we become the "town square" of sorts, which
should be "real soon now" ...

jdbc/odbc are 'project sites' off of gborg, similar to what sourceforge
provides ...

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group