Re: Segmentation fault in 7.3

От Frank van Vugt
Тема Re: Segmentation fault in 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I encountered a reproducable backend crash in the following situation:

- while running a conversion tool written in TrollTech's Qt that uses libpq

- apart from the tool, only one inactive psql-client is connected to the same
database (for extra monitoring)

- during the conversion session this tool creates a number of temporary tables

The backend crashes when at the end of the conversion a 'vacuum full analyse'
is started, more specifically it dies upon doing work on one of these
temporary tables....

Obviously, no problem is encountered when vacuuming *after* the tool has
finished.

Is this known behaviour?

Otherwise, I'd be glad to assist with a backtrace.

Regards,

Frank.

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql -- initial impressions and comments
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql -- initial impressions and comments