Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Justin Clift wrote:

> Dave Page wrote:
> <snip>
> > I could have sworn we used to have a bunch of ftp mirrors for downloads.
> > Come to think of it I rewrote/stole a load of Vince's PHP code to allow
> > you to select one from the portal recently. Are we not using them
> > anymore?
>
> Of course we are, it's just that we're also trying to direct people to
> the Advocacy site where there is a lot more info, in a lot more languages.
>
> The only reason for the download page not having a list of mirrors is
> due to not having done it yet.

So as to not recreate the wheel, or, at least, get the wheel properly
rolling, can we get that download page redirected to the one that does
list the mirrors? :)

I liked Greg(?)'s ideas, but I don't see it as being implemented overnight
:)

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces