Qt Database drivers fro Postgres do not work with the new 7.3 version

От Peter Childs
Тема Qt Database drivers fro Postgres do not work with the new 7.3 version
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    As I am trying to write an application with qt and postgres. I thought I
would be better off using the latest (full) version of both. But the drivers
(for qt 3.1) don't seam to work with postgres 7.3. They list dropped columns
and hence the query's used by cursors fail. I think the problem is in the
recordinfo method. It does not look like the fix should be too difficuly...
    I have also noticed that it sometimes has problems picking up the primary
key.

Any ideas

Thanks in advance.

Peter Childs