Re: [GENERAL] 7.3 -> pg_atoi: zero-length string

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [GENERAL] 7.3 -> pg_atoi: zero-length string
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
If we had received more complaints about the change during beta, we
would have added a mention that the change would be in 7.4.  As we got
few complaints, the change went into 7.3, and it is mentioned in the
porting section of the release notes (last item):

     * An empty string ('') is no longer allowed as the input into an
       integer field. Formerly, it was silently interpreted as 0.