Re: PG 7.3: Query Meta Data with the JDBC-driver

От snpe
Тема Re: PG 7.3: Query Meta Data with the JDBC-driver
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Query in getImportedKey work bad in postgresql.
I ask on PostgreSQLlists for query like :
SELECT DISTINCT n.nspname as pnspname,n2.nspname as fnspname, c.relname as prelname,c2.relname as frelname,
t.tgconstrname,a.attnum as keyseq, ic.relname as fkeyname,t.tgdeferrable, t.tginitdeferred, t.tgnargs,t.tgargs,
p1.pronameas updaterule,p2.proname as deleterule,con.conname as conname

FROM pg_catalog.pg_namespace n, pg_catalog.pg_namespace n2,pg_catalog.pg_trigger t, pg_catalog.pg_trigger
t1,pg_catalog.pg_classc, pg_catalog.pg_class c2,pg_catalog.pg_class ic, pg_catalog.pg_proc p1,pg_catalog.pg_proc p2,
pg_catalog.pg_indexi,pg_catalog.pg_attribute a,pg_catalog.pg_constraint con

WHERE (t.tgrelid=c.oid AND t.tgisconstraintAND t.tgconstrrelid=c2.oid AND t.tgfoid=p1.oid AND p1.proname like
'RI\\_FKey\\_%\\_upd')AND(t1.tgrelid=c.oid AND t1.tgisconstraint AND t1.tgconstrrelid=c2.oidAND t1.tgfoid=p2.oid AND
p2.pronamelike 'RI\\_FKey\\_%\\_del') AND i.indrelid=c.oidAND i.indexrelid=ic.oid AND ic.oid=a.attrelid AND
i.indisprimary AND c.relnamespace = n.oidAND c2.relnamespace=n2.oid AND c2.relname='fin_nk'AND (c2.oid =con.conrelid
ANDn.oid=con.connamespace AND con.contype='f' AND c.oid=con.confrelid)

ORDER BY prelname,keyseq

Query behave ugly - sometime work in 2 sec,  sometime 170 sec orreturn tuplestore error.
Query can be better with contrib/array, but it isn't in base PostgreSQL

We need contrib/array in 7.4 and unique name in pg_constraint

regards
Haris Peco