Re: 7.3: Change in cursor behaviour?

От Jeroen T. Vermeulen
Тема Re: 7.3: Change in cursor behaviour?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 02:29:03PM -0500, Rod Taylor wrote:

> Seems to work the fine for me:

Puzzling...

Would you mind, if you have time, downloading libpqxx from GBorg and
doing a ./configure; make; make check and telling me if tests 19 & 38
succeed?  I expect them to have identical results, so you're likely to
see either two failures or none.  Be aware that the test run will add
two tables, events and orgevents to your default database and delete
any contents found in them.

Download is at
 http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/libpqxx/download/download.php

and direct URL for the source tarball is
 ftp://gborg.postgresql.org/pub/libpqxx/stable/libpqxx-1.1.4.tar.gz

TIA!

Jeroen