Re: Problem about Bytea and SQL_C_CHAR

От Han
Тема Re: Problem about Bytea and SQL_C_CHAR
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi Inoue,

    OK, that crash problem solved. But there are even more datatype conversion problems.
    First I prepared an insert statement, bound params all using SQL_C_CHAR and SQL_NTS, and execute it. All type of
columnvalues were inserted properly except bytea--it's null in the column.
    And then I retrived data from the table I just inserted, binding columns with SQL_C_DEFAULT. Most colums returned
wrongvalue.
    Notice that I use SQL_C_CHAR for insert and SQL_C_DEFAULT for retrive.
    Please check it. Thanks and regards!

>Maybe I found a cause. Please try the snapshot dll again.
>Thanks a lot.
>
>Hiroshi Inoue
>    http://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/

>http://archives.postgresql.org