Re: Problem about Bytea and SQL_C_CHAR

От Han
Тема Re: Problem about Bytea and SQL_C_CHAR
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hiroshi Inoue,

>Han wrote:
>>
>> Hiroshi Inoue,
>>
>>         I've been using the latest source code in gborg CVS.
>> Is that the latest one?
>
>No. The changes are local though it would be committed
>before long.
>
>>     And then I just tried the snapshot psqlodbc30.dll(7.02.0006)
>>     from your site. But it worked even worth--SQLBindParameter
>>     and SQLExecuteDirect both crashed.
>
>Did you register the driver ?
>It's a diffrent driver from the current ODBC2.50 one.
The previous version I've been using was psqlodbc30.dll(driver name is "PostgreSQL + (Beta)", and I never changed it. I
justreplaced the new 7.02.0006 dll, and the version number in the ODBC Data Source Administrator is right.

>regards,
>Hiroshi Inoue
>    http://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/

        Han
        zhouhanok@vip.sina.com
          2002-11-28

От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255
От: "Han"
Сообщение: Re: Problem about Bytea and SQL_C_CHAR