RC2 Packaged in Preparation for a Wednesday Release ...

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема RC2 Packaged in Preparation for a Wednesday Release ...
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Morning all ...

   On Sunday this weekend, we packaged up PostgreSQL v7.3rc2 for testing
... this release, if all goes well, will become the "Final Release" on
Wednesday, unless anyone comes up with any outstanding issues.

  At this point, we need as many ppl as possible to try and break it, so
that when we do release, its as solid as we can possibly make it.

  If all goes well, v7.3 will be released by December 1st.

  Downloads are available at all mirrors, or the main site:

    ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/beta

  Bugs should be reported to pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org

Thanks ...

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: