Re: [GENERAL] news.postgresql.org outage

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [GENERAL] news.postgresql.org outage
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
its an issue that we are looking into ... for some reason, if I start up
the news server, the server crashes ... I have to upgrade the news server
tonight to see if that corrects the problem, but I felt that having the
lists themselves running stable was a bit more critical ...

hopefully have her back up tonight ...