Re: Press Release? Hello?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Press Release? Hello?
Дата
Re: Press Release? Hello?
Список pgsql-advocacy
Oh great ... I like them both? :(

A mix-n-match of the two (purely cut-n-paste, needs to be cleaned), but:

====================
Following more than 16 years of development by hundreds of the world's
most generous and brilliant minds from the open source community,
PostgreSQL continues to make the decision between free software and
commercial databases "a simple choice between open source or an open
wallet."

With it's long time support of an enterprise level feature set including
transactions, stored procedures, triggers, and subqueries PostgreSQL is
being used by many of todays most demanding businesses.

Many companies and agencies can no longer afford the high costs and
constantly changing terms of licensed commercial software - making
PostgreSQL one of the most highly sought after free technologies in the
market today. With the release of v7.3 the decision to choose PostgreSQL
is now even easier.

Maybe with a pointer to advocacy for the case studies provided by some of
hte big-un's?