Re:

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tuesday 12 Nov 2002 7:22 am, dnaren@hss.hns.com wrote:
> HI,
>
> Can someone pls help us with the following problem?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
>  Is stored procedures will return muliple rows in postgresql.
>  If so a sample example is needed.

With current versions of PG, look into returning a cursor from plpgsql. For
7.3 there are table functions. Look in the manual for examples with cursors -
also perhaps check Roberto Mello's plpgsql cookbook on
techdocs.postgresql.org

Table functions might well be documented in the developer's version of the
manual but there are definitely examples in the contrib/ directory of the
source download (of 7.3). I seem to remember an example in the mailing lists
too, so perhaps a check of the archives would be worthwhile.

--  Richard Huxton

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: