Re: Bug #812: can not compile 7.3b5 on Suse8.1 with perl

От elein
Тема Re: Bug #812: can not compile 7.3b5 on Suse8.1 with perl
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
postgresql 7.3b5 compiles cleanly on SuSE 7.2 (with patch=20
for pcre module in python) with configure options:
--enable-debug --with-tcl --with-perl --with-python --with-openssl --prefix=
=3D/local/pgsql73

Make check reports 89 tests passed.=20=20
I also tested some python triggers and they worked fine.

elein@norcov.com

On Sunday 10 November 2002 15:37, elein wrote:
> I'm using SuSE 7.2 and found that I had to patch SuSE's python
> so that it included the pcre package.  I have been able
> to compile --with-python against pg 7.3b2.  I'll try 7.3b5
> and give perl a spin, too.
>
> elein@norcov.com
>
> On Sunday 10 November 2002 14:43, pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org wrote:
> > Christoph Becker (Christoph_Becker@t-online.de) reports a bug with a
> > severity of 3 The lower the number the more severe it is.
> >
> > Short Description
> > can not compile 7.3b5 on Suse8.1 with perl
> >
> > Long Description
> > Can not compile (make) Postgresql 7.3b5 on Suse 8.1 if the option
> > --with-perl is used with configure. Without --with-perl make works fine
> > and make check reports that all 89 tests where passed ok.
> >
> > Postgresql 7.2.3 can be compiled with the same configure settings,
> > including --with-perl, without any problem on the same system. Although,
> > --with-python does not work either with PostgreSQL 7.2.3.
> >
> > Christoph Becker
> >

> > Sample Code
> >

> > No file was uploaded with this report

> > subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your

Сообщение: Re: Bug #812: can not compile 7.3b5 on Suse8.1 with perl
Сообщение: Re: Bug #812: can not compile 7.3b5 on Suse8.1 with perl