Column based on pg-general

От elein
Тема Column based on pg-general
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi--

I'm going to start writing a periodic column to summarize threads
from pg-general.  There is so much good information here but the
number of messages per day is overwhelming.  I am hoping to pull
out FAQs and little known tidbits, hints and techniques and summarize
them in items in the column.  The column will be published
on the net, accessible to anyone.

My question to you all reading and writing to pg-general is how to reference
the original thread and the people asking the questions and providing
information.

I was thinking of using the original thread name, followed by a list of
contributors to the thread either by name or email or both.  All of this
information is already public for anyone reading the mailing list or going
through the archives.

Especially those of you who contribute a lot, is this acceptable?
Do you have a preference regarding name or email or both?
If this is not acceptable, can you provide an alternative?

Please respond either privately to elein@norcov.com or through pg-general.

Thank you,

Elein@norcov.com