Connection closed?

От M. A. Sridhar
Тема Connection closed?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi folks,

I'm seeing the following exception being thrown by the PGSQL JDBC driver:

postgresql.con.closed
    at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:84)
    at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:35)
    at java.sql.SQLException.<init>(SQLException.java:100)
    at org.postgresql.util.PSQLException.<init>(PSQLException.java:19)
    at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1ResultSet.next(AbstractJdbc1ResultSet.java:63)
    at zerocode.udm.DbObjectStore._retrieveWithOptSql(DbObjectStore.java:1568)
    at zerocode.udm.DbObjectStore._getDataWithoutCache(DbObjectStore.java:1121)

But I'm not able to reproduce it reliably. I have noticed it when I did a
load test on my web application. I hit the same URL 20 times in rapid
succession from a Java (client) program that simulates a browser, and
somewhere along the way, this happens once, sometimes twice.

FWIW, I am using PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on Linux Red Hat 7.2, with the IBM 1.3 JDK.
The JDBC driver is  pg73b1jdbc2.jar obtained recently from
jdbc.postgresql.org.

Any ideas?

TIA.

=====