notification support

От Edwin de Jong
Тема notification support
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dear developers of the PostgreSQL JDBC Drivers,

On your website (http://jdbc.postgresql.org/), we read that there is
added support to the drivers for Postgres Notifications (in the
"Latest Java/JDBC news"-section).

Since we would like to experiment with this feature, we would be very
grateful for some documentation.  Unfortunately, we cannot find any, nor
do we read anything at all about this new feature.

The hack you provided on one of your mailinglists is not portable, and as
such not applicable to our project.

Some (very sparse) documentation, or a simple example would suffice to get
started.

With regards and thanks in advance,

Edwin de Jong
Jan-Willem Koelewijn
(students of the University of Twente, the Netherlands)

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me
spread!