Re: [HACKERS] clusterdb has poor error recovery

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] clusterdb has poor error recovery
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] clusterdb has poor error recovery  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-patches
On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 12:11:32AM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> $ ./clusterdb
> psql: could not connect to server: No such file or directory
>         Is the server running locally and accepting
>         connections on Unix domain socket "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"?
> psql: could not connect to server: No such file or directory
>         Is the server running locally and accepting
>         connections on Unix domain socket "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"?
> clusterdb: While clustering peter, the following failed:
> $
>
> This could probably handled a little more gracefully.

Yes, sorry.  A patch for this is attached.  Please apply.

XML! Exclaimed C++.  What are you doing here? You're not a programming
language.
Tell that to the people who use me, said XML.

Вложения