Re: Huh? ErrorCode/SQLstate are null?

От Dror Matalon
Тема Re: Huh? ErrorCode/SQLstate are null?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
They should be but they aren't. I looked at the backend code, and
they're hard coded. The good news is that the translation effort of the
mssages in the po directory has already done the work of finding the
error messages. The bad news is that there are over 12,000 entries in
that file so it would be quite a task to find the "harmless" messages
like "Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index."

Dror Matalon
Zapatec Inc
1700 MLK Way
Berkeley, CA 94709